Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy 2007!

Hi there:

Just wanted to quickly say that I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and that 2007 is looking to be a bright one for you! (I don't know who you "all" are, since I don't think anyone actually reads this yet...but whatever!).

I'm getting married this year, in August, so I'm starting to get pretty damn excited!!!!

Anyways, I've decided to do a Candida yeast cleanse. I've done mild forms of this before, but never very fully. It's a very complex diet that involves severely limiting sweets, yeasts (ie: all bread products), fungi, dairy, and processed foods. But I figure I could use it, and if I could quit smoking (which I did last year), I can do this (although I'm pretty sure this will be harder). I thought I'd track my process here, and share some of the resources I find about it. I will probably not be starting this diet until next week.

Hope you have a great day!

-Jen

No comments: