Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Seven Things About Me You Might Not Know

A friend (Courtney) emailed this to me, quite awhile ago now. But I thought it would be fun. Perhaps you'll disagree and think I'm a loser now. All well! hehe


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Barista at Starbuck's

2. Mail Girl at a Life Insurance company

3. Clerk at a Private Golf Course (I met Ross Rebliatti there, or however you spell his last name, and Brother Jake from Rock 101.1 FM was a regular too...oohh...so impressive!)

4. Temporary 'Jane of all Office Trades' at the Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Huntington's Disease Centre in Baltimore, MD

B) Ten movies I would watch over and over:

1. Anchorman

2. Love Actually

3. Life Is Beautiful

4. Zoolander

5. Titanic

6. Elf

7. Dodgeball

8. Dangerous Beauty

9. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

10. My Fair Lady

C) Places I have lived.

1. Ladner, BC

2. Vancouver, BC

3. Baltimore, MD

4. As a vagabond, back-packing in Europe

D) Four TV shows I watch:

1. 24

2. The Office

3. My Name is Earl

4. Scrubs

E) Websites visited Daily (not quite daily, but often)

1. Gmail

2. serendipitousjen.blogspot.com

3. Google

4. MyLangara

F) Four of my favorite foods/meals:

1. Beef or veggie lasagna with ricotta cheese, garlic bread, and caesar salad

2. Chocolate

3. Cheese

4. Almost anything Mexican

G) Four Places I would rather be right now:

1. Italy

2. Greece

3. Paris

4. At home, cuddling with Rob

---What about you??

No comments: